I made a frame with the Disney character "Chip" as that is my dear hubby's nickname from childhood.
I linked my project on Love to Crop's blog. Thanks to Shawn and Melissa for hosting!
- Black frame purchased from Walmart 14 3/8" x 7 1/4"
- Leaf/Acorn cardstock from Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday cut at 12" x 4 3/4"
- Chip from Cricut Disney Friends cart cut at 4" with Recollections cardstock
- Acorn from Cricut Disney Friends cart cut at 2", embossed with Cuttlebug folders Swiss Dots and Argyle
- CHIP letters from Cricut Don Juan cart cut at 3" with rust cardstock, shadow cut at 3" with mustard cardstock
- All items inked with Coffee Bean