Challenge: "Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using my favorite colors....pink, green, brown, and another optional color of your choice."
Here's my submission for the challenge:
- Sweet Treats Cartridge- Cupcake3 cut at 2 1/2, plus blackout/shadow at same size
- Cricut Expression
- DCWV card- chocolate
- DCWV the Sweet Matstack- cupcake and plaid cardstock
- Best Occasions Textured Cardstock- green
- Recollections Cardstock- brown and pink
- Embossing with Cuttlebug, Sizzix "Candy Wrapper" folder, and Swiss Dots folder- embossed areas rubbed with pink chalk
- American Crafts Elements ribbon- pink
- iRock rhinestone for "Bling"
- Hi Cupcake! stamp from Joann's, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, and embossed with clear powder
- My additional color is blue
I hope you enjoy my creation....it looks good enough to eat....YUMMY!!!