- Pink card from DCWV
- Pink/Black polka dot paper from DCWV
- Model 3 (page 26) cut from Cricut Forever Young cart at 4"
- Pink Ribbon cut from Cricut Stand and Salute cart at 4"
- Pink stripe paper from My Mind's Eye
- Pink ribbon
- Zebra stripe paper from Recollections
- iRock bling from Imaginiscefor pendant
- Necklace created with silver pen
- You're Beautiful Inside and Out stamp from Michaels
Every year prior to this year I have made something for the women and handed it out at the end of the race/walk. To my astonishment people would be grabbing-pushing aside other women and men to get what I was handing out. Ex: white and pink chocolate covered Oreos, wrapped pink and white M&M's mini bags. TO my astonishment again the cancer survivors really didn't receive what I made.
Well this year, the breakfast will be catered by one of the best chefs in Milwaukee. I feel it is an honor to sponsor this. Where you come in - Please if one person could make a card to support uplift make someone smile. It would make their day. The card would be placed at their seat. Please Please help!
I would be happy to give my address if you could ask people to help me with this. Just 1 card - 1500 Pink Stamper followers. The Breakfast is on September 28th.
Thank you for your time.
Kathleen Mortl RN,CPSN
10261 N Sunnycrest Drive
Mequon, WI 53092"